Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nails...(my growth journey)

Hello!
As much as I love having acrylic nails they're not good for your nails. I have been wearing them for about 5 years on and off. Everytime I would get them taken off had a sudden urge to get them back on. I decided around Dec. 2010 that I was no longer going to wear acrylic nails. So now I am all natural. My nails have been growing out for about 6 weeks. My nails are very thin because of the acrylic and they break easy. I have been using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails every week to help my nails grow and stay strong. I honestly miss getting manicures and collecting diff nail polishes. Hopefully my nails will be back to normal in about 4 more weeks :D (look out for an update!)


-xo tee


i love this pink color!


i love line designs <3


3 comments:

  1. i used to have the same problem lol but i save so much money not getting them


    nice blog!

    http://shebangz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @she bangz yessss i have saved sooo much more $$$ lol they charge you for everything now smh

    ill deff check ya blog girlie && thanks!

    @fanchon stylezz thanks! those were my fave designs!

    ReplyDelete